Most South African online casinos offer slots tournament for players. Win R25000 in free roll.
Table of Contents
Introduction – Win R25000 in free roll
There are generally two types of tournaments: the standard tournament and a free roll. A standard tournament will start with a buy-in. This means you will need to pay an entry fee to join and get a shot at winning one of the prizes. The number of players and cost of entry determines the respective prize pool.
What are Free Roll Tournaments – Win R25000 in free roll
On the other hand free roll tournaments are free which means you can join these at no cost at the online casino where they give you a number of free credits to play with.
The main difference between the standard and free roll tournament is therefore that in a free roll usually you can’t win much money. Like, for example, say if a 1,000-player tournament pays the top 10 percent, a freeroll might pay out the top 5% or even less. It is not uncommon to see a 10,000-player freeroll only pay the top 50 players.
Free rolls come in various sizes and prize pools. Depending on the size of the prize pool, many of the top players may walk away with a minuscule prize compared to the amount of effort required to earn it. For example, in a $50 freeroll paying 50 players, the bottom 25 players may only walk away with a .25 prize with the top player earning $10.
Also, larger freerolls will have some type of requirement or are an award of some type. Like say, players that earn 1,000 player points in a month may get a shot at a freeroll with a $2.000 prize pool.
While the prizes in freerolls tend to be small, they are real money and have zero restrictions on them. If you win $50 in a freeroll and want to cash out, you can.
So freeroll casino tournaments are a lot of fun where you can win real cash prizes. As the name suggests it means you do not need any money to deposit to enter the tournament to play thus named ‘free roll’. Mostly such tournaments are offered for the game of poker. At poker sites, you can easily enter freeroll tournaments to play.
You need to be a new player to enter such tournaments, or many online casinos want players to earn a set number of points first in a month or so of play before having a free roll.
How to take part in the slots tournaments?
- Getting started to be in a slot tournament is quite easy. Visit a South African-friendly online casino like Springbok or Yebo Casino with your mobile or PC or Tablet.
- Open a casino account by registering yourself at the casino.
- Go to the tournaments section or ask customer support about the ongoing tournament and join.
- Springbok traditionally organizes Freerolls every single month of the year. While entry is free, these tournaments come with add-ons which allow you to buy additional credits and potentially increase your chances of winning.
- In a free roll tournament, you get a number of free credits to play with.
- You’ll need to go to the tournaments section in the casino software and choose a tournament.
- Once the time is up, winners are determined according to the number of credits on the machine. Those with the highest amounts make it to the leaderboard and collect the awards.
- Seeing your name among the winners is always hugely rewarding. Your winnings are credited automatically to your player account.
Important tips to play slots tournament and Win R25000 in free roll
If you’re planning to participate in a slots tournament in South Africa, here are some tips that may be helpful:
- Choose a reputable casino that offers slot tournaments with fair rules and transparent scoring systems.
- Get familiar with the game and the slot machines that will be used in the tournament. Practice playing the game beforehand to improve your skills and increase your chances of winning.
- Set a budget and stick to it. It’s important to remember that slots tournaments are games of chance, and there is always a risk of losing money. Decide on an amount that you are comfortable with, and avoid going over it.
- Pay attention to the tournament rules and scoring system. Each tournament may have its own set of rules and scoring system, so be sure to read and understand them before you start playing.
- Manage your time wisely. Most slot tournaments have a specific time limit, so be sure to pace yourself and use your time efficiently. Don’t rush, but don’t waste time either.
- Take advantage of bonuses and rewards. Some casinos may offer bonuses and rewards for participating in a slot tournament, such as free spins or cash prizes. Be sure to take advantage of these offers if they are available.
- Stay focused and have fun. Playing in a slot tournament can be exciting, but it’s important to stay focused and avoid distractions. Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience, win or lose.
Before you start to join a slot tournament at any online casino remember that there is no guarantee that you will be a winner. Because slots is a game of chance and results are generated randomly.
The only thing you can do is concentrate on your gameplay and don’t get distracted by other players and their ranking.
If you’re playing a multi-pay line game, consider playing all of the lines.
Betting max is recommended by many, but that’s really up to your budget and how much you wish to risk your real money. You could end up busting out, but on the other hand, if you win, you’ll win big.
Where can you find the best slot tournaments and Win R25000 in free roll
Though many online casinos accept South African players for their slot tournaments, Springbok Casino is a popular name.
At the time of writing the Springbok casino was offering players to compete for a share of R2500 in Dolphin free roll tournament.
- At Springbok, you need to just download their casino software to get started.
- When done, Lobby will feature an additional tab titled Tournaments.
- You can use it to display the list of active ones, select the Freeroll, and click on the Buy-in button. The casino will then give you free 2,500 chips which you can use to play and hopefully score one of the top 100 results.
- Heading the list could win you as much as R6,000, without a single one invested. In case the initial batch of chips doesn’t deliver the outcome you’ve hoped for, 100 add-ons are available for purchase at only R50 for 5,000 chips. A Prize fund of R25,000 is guaranteed, and depending on the number of buy-ins, it could be even larger.
The slot game can be any at the time of the ongoing tournament. You’re welcome to use the casino’s free-play option and get to know the slot game before entering the Freeroll tournament.
Free Roll and Cash Games
You will also find a few online casinos offering free roll-on to new players exclusively on cash games. So that means the casino game you select to play makes it a freeroll cash game.
Unlike freeroll tournaments, a person playing on a freeroll in a cash game isn’t limited to how much they can earn. If they have a $5 freeroll and there’s $100 in play on the table, they can continue playing until they either bust or win ‘Big ‘on the table.
When playing slot games as a new player at the casino makes your entry to a free roll tournament, offers you rewards to play more of a certain game or takes part in a tournament series. It is a small price to play for loyalty and gives you some extra value for your play. Freerolls help you lay the foundation for your bankroll. That means you can move up in the game without having to spend a single penny.
Finally remember that tournaments don’t require any special skills, which means you can enjoy them and have fun. Even when an entry fee is paid or additional credits are bought, you’ll be investing small amounts in comparison to competition prizes. Online casino’s monthly Freerolls always come with guaranteed 5-figure or 6-figure prize funds, which can further grow depending on the credits paid.