How to withdraw your winnings at online casinos is the most important question often asked by players.
Whether you play casino games at mobile casinos or online casinos, you are quite anxious to make a winning.
When you win on a slot machine, table game, live casino, Keno or Bingo, you are ready to get back your winnings as soon as possible. But it’s not so simple as you think to get back your wins or cashout at casinos.
Every online or mobile casino has different policies, procedures, and expectations. But the reality is that, in terms of what you really have to do, most are nearly identical.
What you should understand and know before making a withdraw is important. For hassle free withdraw follow the steps given below.
Table of Contents
How to withdraw your winnings at mobile casinos?
How to withdraw your winnings at mobile casinos or any online casinos simple method:
- In order to cash out your winnings, open your casino site on your mobile or web browser and navigate to the cashier or banking page, where you originally deposited your money.
- From here, select the option to make a casino withdrawal and choose your preferred deposit option.
- Finally, give them any personal/billing info that they need, and click the ‘Withdraw’ button at the end to submit the withdrawal.
Withdrawal methods to choose before starting cashout at the online casino is very important. Before you even attempt to make an online casino withdrawal, you must decide which withdrawal option is right for you.
Most premium online mobile casinos will offer you lots of cash out options, but not as many as you can use to deposit funds.
For this very reason, before ever selecting a casino, make sure they have a cash out option that works for you – even if you see that your favourite deposit method is supported.
There are many different payment methods available to those who would like to play for real money online, depending on how fast and cheap you would like transactions to be, what your budget is, how important privacy is for you, and what the legal constraints of your location might be.
Withdrawal Options At Online Casinos
The most common available banking options as how to withdraw your winnings for online mobile casinos and some of their features.
|Not all online casinos allow. Those who allow then withdrawals are instant.
Credit card cash outs are relatively straightforward when it comes to how to withdraw your winnings . All you need is to provide the online casino all of the same billing/card information that you provided to make your credit card deposit, and let the process work in reverse.
|Withdrawals are instant and all South African Online Casinos allow EFT Withdrawals.
An Instant EFT payment, or Instant Electronic Funds Transfer, is a bank to bank transfer. Many leading banks allow Instant EFT.
|Withdrawals with this method takes about 10 days.
When how to withdraw your winnings you need to trust your online casino to make a transfer of this kind since it requires you to share your bank account information.
|Withdrawals are instant and can take 48 to 72 hours.
It is an e Wallet solution which is a secure and convienient way to deposit and withdraw winnings.
|Instant withdrawals can take few minutes to 2 days to cashout
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and withdrawal is safe and secure. You need a Bitcoin wallet to store your Bitcoins.
The above were the common withdrawal options at South African Online Casinos.
Other few withdrawal methods include Neteller, and Skrill.
Winnings in South Africa are not taxed
After winnings and payouts the question comes about are your winnings in South Africa Taxed.
South Africa does levy taxes on punters, but only if their winnings can be considered a form of business income. If your casino winnings aren’t considered to be your main income, you’re excluded from paying taxes on them!
There’s no exact figure how much can you cash out at a casino without taxes, but if you consider gambling to be your work, and your winnings represent a substantial part of your income, chances are that you’d need to pay taxes on your winnings.
Professional punters fall into this category for sure, and there is a massive grey area for gamblers like poker players and sports bettors that have to use a lot of very specific strategies.
If you are a professional gambler and need to pay taxes on your winnings, you can expect to pay the following:
|Income Tax %
So play wisely and not to generate income out of it.
Points to remember before you think to make a withdrawal at online or mobile casinos
- Always read terms and conditions associated with withdrawals. Infact you can read the withdrawal policy at the online casino and understand things better.
- Most casinos only offer cash outs via the same method you used to deposit.
- The faster you can have access to your cash, the better.
- Withdrawal should be speedy and easy so find out how long your withdrawal method of choice takes before you use it.
- Use trustworthy services with fraud protection policies to make sure your money stays yours.
- Choose a withdrawal method that works for your lifestyle. Perhaps you’d like to keep your personal details separate from your online betting. Or perhaps you’d want one without a daily withdrawal limit.
- Do your research and make the choice that’s right for your gambling habits.
The best online casinos in South Africa with fastest payouts tend to feature bonuses that have simple and realistic welcome bonus conditions, and where withdrawing your real money winnings is a fair and straightforward process.
- Documents are required if you attempt a withdrawal at online or mobile casinos.
- You might need to submit the online casinos your ID proof mentioning your place of residence, country and other details, any utility bill, Driving license, Social security number can suffice the above for withdrawal purposes.
- Many online casinos specially the bitcoin casinos offer instant withdrawal, where you can have your winnings in your hand in a couple of hours.
- There is a wide range of available banking methods, and not all of them might be appropriate for you, so always review them and find which suits you the best.
Finally always better to consult the online casino help support for more details and avoid any rogue casino that doesn’t listen to your grievances or doesn’t withdraw on time.
It is best to choose local withdrawal option at online casinos to get back your wins.
Play at recommended mobile casinos and have peace of mind to get back your winnings on time.
Q1. How do I make a withdrawal at online casino?
To cash in your winnings, you must go to “cashier”, then click “withdraw”, enter the amount & choose the withdrawal method. Follow the prompts and you are done.
Q2. What is the local and best withdrawal option?
Instant EFT, Easy EFT. SID and Better EFT are best withdrawal options for South African online casinos.
Q3. When can I expect my withdrawal?
The time depends on the withdrawal option you have choosen. The withdrawal process takes 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Q4. What are the payout days in South African online casinos?
Payout days are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Q5. What is the minimum and maximum withdrawal?
The minimum withdrawal at online casinos is R25 and maximum can be R25000.